- 1. Do not threaten harm, or death, on a specific person or group of people. This includes race, gender, nationality, religious affiliation, and other protected statuses under federal laws. Content should not depict these actions, intentions, or otherwise implied depictions of such behaviors and opinions.
- 2. No pornography, depictions of pornography, or otherwise extremely distasteful imagery of a sexual nature. If you have any questions whether it should be posted, there is a good chance it should not.
- 3. Do not post illegal files. This includes warez, pirated files, unlicensed software that has been cracked, ect.
- 4. Spamming is a big no-no. Spam is defined as a link posted with no actual substance or usefulness attached to it. If you are here to just keep spamming your website link outside of a business-related page, it will not go well for you. Spamming also constitutes posting indirect links from competing social media sites simply to gain traffic for the social site. Excessive spamming of these sites will result in deletion of posts related to them, and eventually banning of the account engaging in this practice.
- 5. Verbal Abuse of adminstration or moderators will not be tolerated. Administrators reserve the right to terminate your account for violation of this policy. Remember, you agree to the terms each time you log in, so it is YOUR responsibility to ensure you follow them.
There are several levels of penalties levied for violation of the rules, with banning and removal of account being the most severe. KrabApple reserves the right to remove any content that is in violation of this policy. If you feel that your content has been removed wrongly, you can send an email to Support@KrabApple.com and request a review of the content. However, most often decisions are final, and are only implemented when the content blatantly goes against our policy.
- Images of a strongly sexually suggestive nature, pornography, lewd photography (images which depict acts which would suggest sexual conduct)
- Illegal files, warez, cracked software, or other software/files which would normally require a license that have been made accessible through non-licensed means
- PDF files which contain malicious code aiming for the sole purpose of infecting a computer/mobile device
- Non-Paid advertising for other social networks that compete with KrabApple. These include: Gab, Mewe, Parler, Magabook, Spreely, Xephula, pocketnet, Liberty Rush, and others that are yet to be listed here. Be advised, linking to direct posts from these networks do not fall into this policy. The definition of Non-Paid advertising is any direct linking to only the main page of the site without monetary investment.
- Polls which aim only to push hatred, divisiveness, and bigoted agendas. This includes asking if a certain race is superior, or pushing Nazi policy. We would think that our members wouldn't stoop THAT low.
- Direct sale of illegal products. This includes drugs of any kind, CBD products (still illegal in a lot of states), weapons without a FFL dealer involved, and other illicit substances/products
- Sexual services/escort services that aims to provide sexual favors in exchange for other services and/or money
- Repeated unsolicited messaging of users for dating services, companionship, or other dating/romance related activities, as well as money and/or products. No means no, people.
- Any attempt to hack, modify, crack, or otherwise circumvent the normal operation of the KrabApple platform for personal gain, or in attempt to attack/destroy the platform and/or database.
- Attacking, threatening, or attempting to intimidate any staff member of KrabApple.
- Misrepresenting yourself via messages, posts, or profile. This means do not pretend to be another person, staff member, or admin of KrabApple at any time.
- Images/videos which contain blatantly bigoted, racist, or lewd remarks in an attempt to bypass posting rules.
- Messaging users to badmouth KrabApple in an attempt to lure users away from the platform.
This is not a complete list of things you should not do, and this list will be changed and added to as time goes on. The point here is, don't do things that will get you removed from the platform. Use common sense.
Content Rights and Ownership
Any content posted on KrabApple must follow this policy and is subject to the following hold-harmless clauses as enacted by social media distributory standards:
- Any content posted on your KrabApple profile/account will be sharable throughout the platform.
- Any materials which claim strict copyright policies concernign their distribution should NOT be posted on KrabApple.
- Any images bearing a watermark are able to be distributed as long as they retain the watermark after shared.
- ANY offering of software/services are provided by a company owned by you, and licensing requirements are provided outside of the scope of KrabApple.
- No attempt is made to digitally/physically alter any copyright/watermark/license contained on the content provided.
By utilizing and logging into KrabApple, you provide expressed consent for distribution of your content across the platform, and hold harmless KrabApple, and its affiliates, from any specific actions or modifications a member of the platform makes to such content. If you feel your content has been wrongly stolen, or altered in a way that removes a federal copyright from such content, please send a message to DMCA@KrabApple.Com and detail the violation. When e-mailing the DMCA department, please include the following info:
- Link to the post in question.
- Your Full Name.
- A valid e-mail to contact.
- Documentation/proof showing copyright claim is valid.
- Details about the incident.
KrabApple will respond and attempt to resolve any DMCA claims in a timely manner (typically 3-5 business days). Please allow this time for an agent to review your report. Once reviewed, an agent will contact you for any additional details, or provide a status of the report. Any serious violations will be referred to the legal department for follow up information, and possible preparation to send to a court of law. Be advised that KrabApple will only assist in the capacity of providing evidence that a violation has been committed, however, will not pay legal fees or be held as a defendant in a court of law concerning such violation.
Your Account & Profile
Your account on KrabApple comes with its own set of standards and protections. As a member of KrabApple, you agree to these terms upon login, and continued use of the platform.
The following policies relate to your account, and must be adhered to as part of continued use of our platform:
- There is no fee for rfegistration, use, and/or continued access concerning your basic account.
- Any accounts that parody other accounts must state clearly that they are a "Parody" within their name, or "about" section.
- Krabapple has NO obligation to provide you an account at any time.
- KrabApple will provide a fair and unbiased assessment of any account/content reports.
- The selling of accounts is strictly prohibited.
- Your account will not be used to organize violent, terroristic, or deviously-skewed behaviors and/or events.
- International accounts are bound by the laws and regulations maintained in the United States of America. Local laws and regulqations also apply, but do not supercede U.S. Federal Laws.
- Your account will not be utilized to scam, extort, and/or otherwise engage in behaviors which attempt to solicit money/services from members who have not first explicitly agreed to receive such communications from you.
- You will not create multiple accounts for the sole purpose of utilizing them to repeatedly report the same content excessively. This is a form of censorship, and will have consequences.
- You account will not engage in doxxing, and/or the direct publishing of personal information of a user for the sole purpose of endagering their life, creating danger for that user, and/or enacting retaliation for personal/business reasons.
- At no pointwill your account be used to disperse governmentally classified information.
- Your account cannot produce any operating issues with KrabApple.
Be personally aware that you are in control of your account. Therefore, any violations concerning your account will be directed specifically towards the account in question, and may not reach to other accounts owned by you. However, there may be special cases where ALL accounts owned by a specific user can be penalized for misbehavior and clear violation of the terms and conditions set forth. In these circumstances, all accounts tied to you will be contacted concerning the violation committed, and the action needed to rememdy and/or reason for account removal.
You, as the account owner, may also choose to delete your account at any time and for any reason. KrabApple may not attempt to coerce/force any user to retain their account on the platform at any time.
KrabApple reserves the right to suspend and/or delete your account for violation of policies, rules, and legal reasons.
Advertising and RefundsKrabApple does NOT offer refunds on products and services that have been purchased on the network. This includes advertising, memberships, and product services which require a cost. Refunds are not offered, as all products and services offered by KrabApple are digital in nature.
Government and State EntitiesDue to the user generated content contained on this platform, Government and State Agencies are not entitled to police content and activity, and must adhere to the true definition of the first amendment of the United State Constitution. This means, that unless a piece of content has strictly broken this amednment by directly targeting a person, or group, with death and/or great bodily harm, the Government or State agency cannot label such content as "hate speech" or direct such content as a violation of the U.S. Constitution. Any attempt to do so by such an agency will be held as a direct violation of U.S. constitutional law and be prosecuted through the United States Supreme Court as a direct violation of Governental oath of office. KrabApple will do the following against such agencies that unlawfully attempt to extend such violations of the law onto this platform:
- Aid the accused with any documentation and information to assist in prosecuting said Governmental or State Agency.
- Provide testimony in a trial, if required, explaining why the agency was in violation.
- Prompt removal and achival processes involving such agency to form a chain of action that accurately shows the agency's attempts to violate US Constitutional law.
- IP addresses, MAC addresses, and any other identifiable information to show direct links to specific agencies.
- Any other cooperation as required by law.
Why do we do this? The freedom of speech is very important to Americans, and our platform. Any violation , or attempted violation, of the first amendment of the United States by an official governmental or state agency is firmly against our politices and procedures. Also, and pressure by such agencies to "force" KrabApple to censor content which does not directly violate the first amendment of the US Constitution will be met with firm resistance and fines and/or lawsuits regarding such attempts to do so. In short, do not attempt to police or censor the users of KrabApple for purposes of political gain and/or personal reasons.