Joe Newby @jnewby

Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 105

Joe Newby

@jnewby
Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 118
   Follows You

IT guy, Marine veteran, blogger, owner, Conservative Firing Line, co-author, "Banned: How Facebook Enables Militant Islamic Jihad."

Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 133

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 135

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 136

Followed by

With video. Many Americans are wondering if Biden is Carter all over again. https://conservativefiringline.com/texans-dealing-with-gas-shortages-similar-to-carter-era-gas-lines-video/

I am in Dallas making a delivery.I am getting MT in the morning and heading out MT.No water,fuel or electricity.

In response Joe Newby to his post

Only people mentioned by @Ally_Willke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this post does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this post from Ally Wilke, click on at the bottom under it