KrabApple Support @administrator

Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 105

KrabApple Support Verified User

@administrator
Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 118
   Follows You

The lead administrator and Support technician of KrabApple.Com. Please direct any issues to me that need immediate attention.

Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 133

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 135

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 136

Followed by

I Can't Hold Back - Survivor [LYRICS] [HD] - YouTube

Hope you enjoyed this video (and the song of course) :) Here is a list of the lyrics that appeared in the video:There's a story in my eyesTurn the pages of d...

Hey, I cannot post anything right now. What is going on? Thanks for any help.

In response KrabApple Support to his post

Only people mentioned by @mpetrie98 in this post can reply

KrabApple Support @administrator

Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 105

KrabApple Support Verified User

@administrator
Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 118
   Follows You

The lead administrator and Support technician of KrabApple.Com. Please direct any issues to me that need immediate attention.

Notice: Undefined index: me in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 133

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 135

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/web/krabapple.com/public_html/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 136

Followed by

In response Michael Petrie to his post

You just posted

Michael Petrie @mpetrie98

Michael Petrie

@mpetrie98
   Follows You

Twitter suspended me. Here I am, on the new free speech version.

Followed by

In response KrabApple Support to his post

I meant articles. Apparently the bug is gone now, thank goodness.

(1) Show this thread